CMA Learning offers learning solutions incorporating facilitated training (both customised & public), consulting and e-learning services across the core collaborative disciplines of:
- Influencing and stakeholder management
- Conflict resolution and managing difficult conversations
- Influential business writing
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Sales and customer service
- Consulting and client engagement skills
- Running successful meetings
The outstanding quality of CMA Learning's solutions starts with their strong connection with Harvard Negotiation Project (HNP). They have developed an integrated suite of learning solutions in the field of collaborative communication, each of which is an application or extension of the core Harvard-based theories.
CMA also enjoys a longstanding relationship with Monash University. Since 2001, they have taught hundreds of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the Faculty of Law and received consistent feedback that their subject is one of the best they have experienced due to our highly interactive approach. In Victoria, CMA's public workshop program is endorsed by Monash University which assures the quality of each course.