Home Studying In Australia

Studying In Australia

CoursesNow offer a great range of courses for study here in Australia, and we recognise the appeal of studying abroad and experiencing the excitement of travelling and living overseas.

If you are not an Australian citizen, to be eligible for VET fee-help, you must hold a permanent humanitarian visa.

If you are coming to Australia with the intention to study, please fill in the inquiry form on this page, or email your arrival date, contact details and visa status to info@coursesnow.com.

Free Independent Advice

As we represent a wide range of training providers, we are able to give un-biased advice to help you.