Enrolment Terms & Conditions
Upon enrolling into a course you are accepting the following terms:
1. A legally binding agreement shall arise between you and the provider institute which shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
2. Upon submitting an enrolment application and payment of the full Course Fee, you consent and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein. No refund is available once access to materials has been provided via online access or once materials for distance study have been shipped.
The provider institute cannot accept responsibility for changes in your personal circumstances. Please choose your course carefully as refunds will not be given unless in the unlikely event a course is cancelled by the provider institute.
No refund will be given if a student is expelled by the provider institute for misconduct and/or brining the provider institute into disrepute.
3. Upon payment of your fees in full, the provider institute agrees to a) supply to you all necessary materials for your nominated course(s), b) grade your assignments, c) answer queries about your Course, d) assist you with administrative queries and; e) provide you with certification upon successful completion of a program.
Students should allow up to 1-4 business days to receive online access to course materials and up to 7-10 business days to receive materials via mail.
4. The provider institute will endeavor to provide courses in accordance with the details published. However, it reserves the right to:
• run or withdraw any course
• alter the times or dates for the whole or any part of the course
5. The provider institute reserves the right to alter courses and any of the details contained within the website or course information fact sheets without prior notice.
6.The provider institute reserves the right to levy, deduct or recover, and you agree to pay any and all administrative charges and expenses incurred, or to be incurred, as a result of any breach of the terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, failure to keep us informed at all times of your correct and current contact details.
7. The course materials that the provider institute supplies to you shall become your property. However, the content of the Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of the provider institute or a nominated third party. You may not reproduce any part of the Course Materials without the prior written consent of the provider institute.
8. Course materials may be supplied in some instances on a step-by-step basis, by way of modules or individual lessons as students progress through their studies.
9. The maximum duration of your Course is as specified. You have the option to progress through your course at your own pace and complete the course earlier. No refund is payable if you complete your course earlier. In the event that you do not complete the Course within the given timeframe, an additional administration fee may apply if an extension is requested by you. Extensions are subject to availability and the provider institute reserves the right to refuse an extension at its absolute discretion.
10. If you are under 18 years of age, please ensure your parent or guardian accepts the conditions of this enrolment application. By such execution, your parent or guardian acknowledges and accepts the terms and conditions herein, including guaranteeing the principal liability to make payment of the course fee.
11. The provider institute will not be liable for damages, delays or interruptions caused by external circumstances such as internet down time, natural disasters, failure by third parties and/or circumstance that are beyond its control.
12. There is a statutory cooling-off period available to all students in the case of unsolicited or uninformed sale of courses, where a student can withdraw with no financial burden.
13. Any grievance, complaints or appeals about the course, materials, or the RTO itself must be taken up with the said RTO once enrolment has commenced.