Exercise leadership with authority and authenticity, and work with a strategic mindset through innovation and change and to inspire others through your own individual style with this well supported Women in Leadership program.
The Women in Leadership program is ideal for women who are in a senior leadership role and aspire to become highly effective leaders. Participants should have already gained significant managerial experience and now seek to grow their leadership skills and become a change agent.
- Exercise leadership with authenticity and in concert with personal values
- Use power and authority to influence leadership teams in the most effective and meaningful way
- Read the politics of an organisation and engage constructively through principled negotiation skills
- Develop a strategic mindset to promote growth and innovation
- Lead organisations and teams through difficult times by employing the capabilities of adaptive leadership
- Develop the capabilities of others through coaching and mentoring effectively
- Engage men and women in dialogue to build organisational diversity
This course consists of three two-day sessions spread over four months, followed by some individual coaching. This course is offered in Sydney only.