UAT is used widely across industries, ensuring that applications are fit for business purpose. This course is designed for testers and business users looking to effectively perform User Acceptance Testing and deliver high-quality business systems. Developing you into a valued member of any IT project.
On this practical course, you will develop a comprehensive understanding of the objectives, roles and responsibilities of an Acceptance Tester, as well as the processes and techniques involved in delivering User Acceptance Testing. All of which will enhance your contribution to testing teams, boost your desirability as an employee and secure those promotions.
This course is suitable for:
- Testers of any level looking to gain a good understanding of user acceptance testing
- Business owners looking to improve and deliver high quality business systems
End users involved in acceptance testing who require an understanding of the processes involved
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of a User Acceptance Tester, and the value that UAT adds to a project
- Determine business process scenarios and write quality test cases
- Understand the key information required to report effectively on testing progress and testing outcomes
- Recall the processes involved with incident management
- Define what is involved in managing and maintaining test material
- Identify the key processes and functions in the management of UAT
This course is available via classroom delivery only.