This course provides a solid platform if you are currently in or looking to move into a leadership role. Designed for test managers and senior testers looking to develop their leadership skills, specifically around resourcing and managing a test team.
Test Team Leadership will equip you with the ability to better manage people, test activities and test strategy for better project outcomes. The course covers essential skills including communication, conflict resolution, appraisal and training. As the course progresses, you’ll learn about test plan implementation, estimation, change management, incident management and test completion reporting. This course is all about upgrading your leadership skills to secure your position in the industry and attain promotions to leadership roles.
This course is ideal for:
- Test Managers, Project Managers and IT Managers looking to improve their leadership skills specifically around managing a test team
- Senior test professionals moving into a leadership role wanting to gain the skills necessary to undertake their test management position
- Learn how to form a good test team and manage an existing team
- Gain effective communication techniques
- Identify and resolve conflict
- Develop review, delegation, coaching and mentoring skills
- Understand how to use a test strategy to manage the test process and report on test activity
This course is available via classroom or online.