This course is appropriate for anyone wanting to get a good understanding of best practice testing processes. You will learn practical and flexible techniques for testing software that are applicable at any level of testing.
The Professional Testing Processes course explores a structured approach to test analysis and design based on accepted industry standards. Participants’ learning experience is enhanced, walking through the testing process in a practical, hands-on manner.
This course is suitable for:
- Testers wanting to formalise and improve their testing techniques
- Prospective testers wanting to gain hands-on testing skills to leverage in their new career
- Anyone involved in software projects wanting to gain a good understanding of best practice testing processes
- Learn practical and flexible risk-based testing techniques
- Define and implement a professional approach to testing for small and large projects
- Reduce software defects by integrating testing into the development process
- Design testware that finds errors faster and with less effort
- Improve your software testing practices and the quality of your organisation’s software
This course is available via classroom and online.