This program will explore trends in the technology and leadership space with a domestic, Asia Pacific and global focus. Participants will also have the opportunity to leverage global thought leadership and use this knowledge to transfer their mindsets and define the shape and success of their organisation into the future.
Across two practical, though provoking modules participants will be immersed in a diverse range of activities that support building resilience and value based leaderships.
Participants will gain the perspectives and best practice to:
- Leverage science and technology for competitive advantage
- From a clear view of the risks, opportunities and potential partnerships offered by our close Asian neighbours
- Build a sustainable model of success to compete effectively in the global community
- Understand and apply the principals of value-based, inclusive and purposeful leadership
- Improve cross cultural awareness and the ability to manage a diverse workforce
Candidates need to apply for a position on this course.
3+3 days residential in Sydney only. Course fee covers meals and accommodation.