Lean Six Sigma is a managerial concept combining Lean and Six Sigma that results in the elimination of the eight kinds of wastes. This intensive transition Lean Six Sigma - Executive Black Belt program acknowledges the success that individuals have contributed on Lean Six Sigma projects. It focuses on furthering the Lean Six Sigma approach at the operational and strategic levels.
Lean Six Sigma Executive Black Belt training enables participants to develop the numerical and people skills required to make fact-based decisions, manage a high-performing transformation team and contribute to an organisation’s long-term success.
Upon satisfactory completion of the program, meeting the pass mark in the assessments, and completing a workplace project you will receive Black Belt certification. This is a highly recognisable qualification amongst Lean Six Sigma practitioners.
The Lean Six Sigma - Executive Black Belt program is ideal for project leaders looking to leverage their existing Lean Six Sigma qualification and upgrade to a Black Belt. Participants can fast-track to a Black Belt to become champions and act as in-house coaches on Lean Six Sigma methodology and business process improvement.
Participants will gain specific statistical, analytical, leadership and operational intervention tools and techniques for business process improvement and excellence. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is the pre-requisite for entry however Students can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning.
- Successfully plan and lead the rollout of significant organisational change
- Reinforce and expand on understanding of business process improvement and Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Recognise how to best utilise improvement planning tools
- Consolidate understanding of the concept of variation
- Master effective use of fundamental analytical and problem-solving tools and gain advanced skills in statistical analysis
- Implement effective strategies to enhance teamwork capability and cohesion
This program consists of a blended learning approach comprising:
- 4 days online training
- 3-day classroom-based workshop
- 2-day elective workshop
over a 12-18 month period.
The classroom component is offered in Sydney only.