Critical to effective leadership is the ability to initiate, navigate and manage change through bold and well-informed planning, decision making and communication. The Leading Change with Impact program will challenge you to explore how people and processes can drive or limit change, and your individual ‘reality of change’.
The Leading Change with Impact program is ideal for middle to senior managers who need to improve their change management capabilities.
Through simulations, activities and executive coaching, you’ll sharpen your capabilities in managing resistance and buy-in, and developing more effective action plans and communication strategies. Participants will be introduced to communication techniques that will persuade people to accept change required to achieve your objectives.
The course will help participants develop:
- Increased capability to plan and navigate organisational change effectively
- Understand the complexities of managing change in today’s business environment
- Increased change leadership effectiveness, including leadership of individuals, groups and business units
- Application of a process to successfully implement and embed a new business model, innovation, corporate reinvention or transformation
- Increased capability to manage resistance and buy-in
- Frameworks and tools to use in deciding on the most effective course of action
- Increased confidence in creating persuasive presentations and developing effective communication strategies
- An implementation plan for application at your workplace
2 days in Sydney only