CAT is the world’s first practical Agile Testing certification, designed to enable those with testing experience to become effective members of an Agile project. Internationally recognised, CAT provides structure and discipline as well as common language and methods; ensuring global best practice is followed in Agile projects.
This in-depth training program was developed with industry leading companies including Barclays, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Microsoft, Planit, SAP, Siemens and Zurich.
Extensive activities throughout the course allow participants to put into practice the theory learnt. Experience real-world Agile testing practices with this hands-on training course and maximise learning outcomes!
This certification is designed for Test Practitioners wanting to enhance their effectiveness in performing testing activities in Agile projects, as well as Managers, SCRUM Masters, Developers or anyone moving to Agil
This course is ideal for:
- Participants should have a general understanding of test design, processes and terminology
- Experienced Testers wanting to become valuable members of an Agile team
- Test Managers, SCRUM Masters and Developers wanting a better understanding of testing’s role in an Agile project
- Testers wanting to accredit their Agile
- Understand the principles behind the Agile approach to software development
- Differentiate between the testing role in Agile projects compared with the role of testers in non-agile projects
- Contribute positively as an Agile team member focused on testing
- Recognise the challenges and difficulties associated with the non-testing activities performed in an Agile team
- Expand your competencies to support the team's accountability for quality
- Demonstrate a range of soft skills required by effective Agile team members
This course is available via classroom only. Plase note their is a workshop which includes a 3 tier assessment for certifiying participants. This exam includes soft skills, practical and written components.