Upgrade your Agile skills to secure your position in the industry with this highly respected course and certification. This 2 day course covers the essential aspects of scrum methodology when working in an Agile team. Providing practical examples and exercises focusing on scrum principles ensuring the key concepts are translated into your day-to-day role.
With more and more job ads requesting Agile experience and an understanding of Agile methodology and practices, earning this internationally recognised certificate from iSQI® will give you the competitive edge for jobs in the industry. The course can also be a stepping stone towards obtaining the iSQI®Certified Agile Tester qualification.
This course is ideal for:
- Developers, business analysts and testers wanting to become familiar with working in an Agile environment, utilising core principles and techniques
- Senior project personnel such as project managers and IT directors wanting a solid grounding in Agile methodology
- Agile testers seeking a stepping stone towards the iSQI Certified Agile Tester qualification
- Anyone involved in software projects wanting to accredit their Agile skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers
- Value the principles behind the Agile Manifesto and its approach to software development
- A solid founding in Scrum techniques leading to improved project outcomes
- Appreciate the roles within an Agile team for Release and Iteration planning
- Understand how to contribute as an Agile team member to quantifiable requirements
- Apply Whole Team quality methods to ensure that acceptance criteria are met
Appreciate the importance of effective Iteration Reviews and how to contribute to continuous improvement through Retrospectives
This course is available via classroom or online. Please note there is a 1 hour exam which is sat separately form the course.