When your greatest asset is your people, the ability to give clear and constructive feedback is essential for long-term success. But these conversations can be difficult—for both the person giving the feedback and the person receiving it.
Give Constructive Feedback
Deal with employees and reduce conflicts. This workshop is ideal for...
- Team managers
- Performance managers
- Anyone who manages others
What you will learn
With this workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn a simple, powerful framework for understanding the different types and purposes of feedback
- Use a structured process to prepare for a feedback or coaching conversation
- Learn strategies for responding constructively in the face of strong emotions like anger, frustration or disappointment, or when the other person shuts down
- Practice applying the frameworks to your own real-life feedback conversations and receive feedback on how to improve your approach
- Share insights with your peers in other industries, organisations and roles
- Plan the next steps for developing your skills beyond the workshop
- Learn to conduct feedback conversations that you and your staff look forward to because they are constructive, productive
- Conversations that benefit you, your team members and the organisation as a whole
There are NO formal entry requirements for this course please speak to your Course and Career Specialist for details. Work whilst you study through practical work placement that will put your knowledge into action.