Balance sheets, cash flow statements and financial footnotes – fluency in financial and accounting language is an essential component within every successful manager’s arsenal. If you’re tasked with critical decisions involving budgets, cost savings and growth strategies, the Essentials of Finance for Non-Finance Managers program is for you.
You’ll walk away with the confidence and knowledge to decipher financial jargon and see the real business implications of numbers.
The Essentials of Finance for Non-Finance Managers program is ideal for executives and managers who need to improve their financial skills in order to make critical business decisions involving budgets, cost savings and growth strategies.
The course will cover:
- A thorough understanding of financial terms
- Essential budgeting and investment decision making skills
- Insights into how to finance projects
- Improved forecasting of business performance
- Adapting strategy to avoid issues or take advantage of observed trends
- Sound decision making based on fact rather than feel
3 days in Sydney only