As the world becomes increasingly connected, e-business has become a critical component for organisations of all sizes. Today, businesses are utilising web applications to offer new and often better ways to provide services to staff and customers.
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to carry out quality testing of an e-business solution, providing a broad overview of the fundamental concepts ranging across many areas of ICT implementation, from web sites to cloud computing to phone apps. It covers the functional and non-functional issues that can impact the quality of software online.
By the end of the course, you should have and understanding of the technology, the testing issues involved and the differences between testing web and other applications.
- Compare Internet-based and traditional applications
- Recognise how E-Business solutions can be physically implemented
- Target testing based on your user base profile
- Show the usability of web designs
- List different types of accessibility issues
- Build a technical configuration matrix
- Explain the main technologies used in Web User Interfaces
- Use different techniques for Web UI Testing
- Practice state management usage in web solutions
- Use efficient state management test practices
- State resources that can be used for e-business testing
- Describe technical testing areas that relate to internet solutions
This is a 2 day course offered via in-house training only.