Choosing the right starting point for your Lean implementation is critical to maximise momentum, engagement, outcomes and the likelihood of long term success, however, this is where mistakes are often made, leading to disappointment, disengagement and a lack of tangible results.
Through assessing culture, processes and systems you will gain insight about where to start your organisations Lean approach. Central to the program is an integrated best practise Lean Implementation Model - linking strategy formulation and implementation. The model contains a broad suite of principles, practises, tools and technique showcased in successful Lean environments.
This course is ideal for Leaders, across all industries, who wish to develop a culture of continuous improvement using Lean principles and best practice implementation.
- Understand the Drivers for change
- Chosen implementation themes and leadership alignment
- Lean as a strategic weapon
- Project plan, governance and check points
- Key gaps and opportunities
Participants will develop the tools, perspective and techniques along with a practical implementation plan to:
- Accurately assess their organisation's readiness and Lean initiatives
- Identify lean-thinking to workplace issues
- Understand and apply the tools and techniques used in best-practice Lean organisations globally
- Introduce an effective governance structure for Lean
2 days in Sydney only.