Unlock the true potential of your organisation's data to improve leadership, service delivery, decision making and develop sustainable commercial advantage.
The ever-increasing volume of readily available data offers a significant source of competitive advantage, but many organisations are simply not realising the full potential of this asset.
Recent Australian Government reports have identified the need to build greater data analytics capability in the Australian workforce if we are to continue to compete in the global market place.
To create growth opportunities and deliver customer value, data must drive business decisions from pricing, marketing, planning, logistics, and operations to fraud and risk assessment. Forward-thinking leaders must develop the capability to translate data into knowledge that informs commercial strategy.
This course is ideal for Executives and leaders seeking to harness the power of big data and build analytics capability within their team, business unit or organisation.
Through real world case studies and interactive design activities, participants will build a practical toolkit to:
- Overcome the barriers to developing analytical capability at a team and organisational level
- Understand and leverage the strategic link between data and business objectives
- Analyse data to extract insight and predict trends
- Make the use of data to construct more effective business cases
- Create value using both structures and unstructured data
- Apply the principles of data-driven thinking to strategy formulation, decision-making and leadership
There are no entry requirements for this course.
1 day in Sydney only.