The buzz that comes from organising an Event and watching it unfold cannot be described only experienced. You can now gain a nationally recognised government accredited Diploma of Events (SIT50212) qualification.
Love Planning Functions and Events?
Get noticed in the market! The Diploma of Events is ideal if you…
- Enjoy Organisation
- Like to Manage, Direct and Coordinate
- Have great attention to detail
- Want to start your own business
With this qualification you have an opportunity to work in a number of industries such as Music, Sports, Arts, Hospitality and much more.
What You Will Learn
You can gain skills in:
- Event Staging
- Managing finances within a set budget
- Leading and Managing people
- Managing Projects
Major Events Manager
Events Sponsorship Coordinator
Event Sales Coordinator
Banquet and Event Coordinator
For entry requirements into the Diploma of Events you need to:
- Meet any specified course entry requirements; AND
- Provide a copy of your Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (i.e. a Year 12 qualification); OR
- Achieve and Exit level 3 score with the Australian Core Skills Frame work assessments in reading and maths, which will show that you have the capability to be successful in the course. This is done through two short tests as part of your enrolment process.
Recognition of prior learning may be available for this course. For more information please contact us to discuss options.
Important information regarding the SIT50212 Diploma of Events - This qualification, endorsed within the SIT12 Tourism, Travel and Hospitality Training Package, has recently been superseded by the release of a replacement version of that Training Package.
Click here to download Martin College's Fee Schedule PDF for the Diploma of Events (Events Stream).
Click here to download Martin College's Fee Schedule PDF for the Diploma of Events (Travel and Tourism Stream).
Click here to download Martin College's fees and start dates PDF.