With the population increasing and most parents working, there has never been a better time to enter the industry of Childcare. You can now gain a nationally recognised government accredited qualification through studying the Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
Love Caring for Children?
Turn your passion into a career! The Diploma of Early Childhood Education is ideal if you...
- Enjoy interacting with children up to school age
- Love watching children develop through the art of play
- Would like to work whilst you study
- Want to progress your current Early Childhood career
- Group leader
- Program leader
- Service/centre manager
- Service director
- Children's advisor
- Child development educator
- Special needs inclusive educator
With this qualification, you have an opportunity to work in a number of areas such as preschool, family day centres and occasional day care centres.
What You Will Learn
You will gain skills in:
- Supporting child development
- Nurturing children through creative play
- Professional development
- Health and safety for children
Please note: to course complete, students must complete HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting separately.
Early Childhood Educator
Early Childhood Coordinator
Family Day Care Coordinator
Neighbourhood House Assistant/Manager
- Have successfully completed Australian Year 12 or overseas equivalent; or
- Adult Language Literacy & Numeracy test
Please note: to complete this Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care course, students must complete HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting separately.
Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care