To transform strategy into action, leaders and managers need the tools and skills to think in a strategic way. The Developing the Strategic Manager program will enable you to align your people and strategy by developing effective structures, systems, business processes to create the right culture and behaviours.
As you progress in your career you face different challenges that require a broader perspective on organisational life. Whether you need to build a more productive workforce, a better connected organisation, or be more innovative, an ability to lead is critical.
The Developing the Strategic Manager program is ideal for managers who want to develop a strategic mindset in the way they manage their team and business units.
The course will cover:
- Understanding your organisation’s strategy and business model
- The power of ‘simple rules’ that articulate strategy
- Aligning your people, systems & culture around strategic objectives, e.g. productivity, collaboration and innovation
- Values-based leadership and your role in creating the right environment
- Accepting the ambiguity of your management role and strategies to navigate complexity
2 days in Sydney only