Managerial success requires the ability to negotiate. Research has proven that professionals with training in advanced negotiation skills will produce substantially better deal outcomes than those who have learnt this critical skill ‘on the job’. Since others do not have the same interests, perspectives and values as you, being able to effectively negotiate is critical at both personal and professional levels.
The Developing Effective Negotiation Skills program will teach you how to analyse, prepare for and execute negotiations at a sophisticated level.
The Developing Effective Negotiation Skills program is ideal for executives who face complex and challenging negotiations as part of their role and wish to enhance their ability to deliver.
Combining research and live case studies, the heart of the program is a series of interactive negotiation sessions, from the simple to the complex with individual feedback sessions and coaching from our faculty experts.
- Learn how to negotiate confidently with difficult people
- Learn how to leverage your skills in new areas
- Identify and eliminate your weaknesses
- Learn to prepare for any negotiation in a simple and effective way
- Identify value-creating potential in different situations
- Pick up more than 100 simple tips that will help you step up
2 days in Sydney only