Change your mindset to think economically and create value. This program develops the acumen every leader needs to thrive in a complex business landscape through understanding how to manage risk and interpret data to make sound commercial decisions. This program is made for experienced managers or divisional leaders with budgetary control and input into the strategic direction of the business unit or organisation.
Commercial Management will see you build the tools, perspectives and skills to:
- Understand and analyse commercial performance drivers
- Take an adaptive, situational approach to decision-making
- Analyse your business context and the macroeconomic factors influencing your operating environment
- Evaluate and apply risk management frameworks
- Leverage your data to drive business cases and financial decision making
- Lead with a more commercial mindset
Candidates need to apply for a position on this course.
2 days Sydney only