Are you looking to broaden and enhance your marketing skills? The Certificate IV in Marketing is your ticket into this ever expanding industry.
Management Consultancy International's Certificate IV in Marketing qualification will allow you to develop your marketing skills and receive a broad knowledge base in a variety of marketing contexts. The course is practical and relevant to our ever changing corporate and consumer environment.
The Certificate IV in Marketing program gives you the ability to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
This qualification is ideal for a direct marketing officer, market research assistant, marketing coordinator, marketing officer, and public relations officer. The role may be in any industry or organisational setting.
The program, which results in a nationally recognised qualification, also leads to genuine changes in behaviour. It is practical and linked to requirements of the workplace.
Students will complete the following units:
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
- BSBCUS402A Address customer needs
- BSBFIM501A Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMKG401B Profile the market
- BSBMKG402B Analyse consumer behaviour for specific markets
- BSBMKG408B Conduct market research
- BSBMKG413A Promote products and services
- BSBPRO401A Develop product knowledge
- BSBREL402A Build client relationships & business networks
- BSBRSK401A Identify risk and apply risk management processes
Management Consultancy International has the unique Portfolio Builder, which assists you in creating, collating, and presenting evidence. This process ensures that you have a high chance of completing the requirements of the qualification and being deemed competent.
There are no entry requirements for this course.