Develop your business sales skills and earn a nationally recognised qualification acknowledged by all business sectors. Learn to apply your sales skills in the context of your clients' requirements in a way that boosts sales figures and assists you in meeting your targets.
The Certificate IV in Business Sales is your gateway to acquiring a range of practical tools that are focused on driving higher business returns. Build yourself a toolkit of new techniques and tactics to further your sales career. Gain practical and useful insights into more effective ways of dealing with customers and closing sales.
This course is perfect for people who currently hold a role in sales and who would like to formalise their experience and broaden their knowledge base in a wide variety of business sales contexts.
The Certificate IV in Business Sales is now Australia's leading qualification to advance the careers of sales account executives, agents, sales assistants and representatives.
Students must complete 10 units, including 4 core units and 6 elective units.
- BSBPRO401A Develop product knowledge
- BSBREL402A Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBSLS407A Identify and plan sales prospects
- BSBSLS408A Present, secure and support sales solutions
Students must select 6 elective units: 4 elective units must be selected from the elective units listed below and 2 elective units may be selected from the elective units listed below or from any current accredited course or endorsed Training Package at this qualification level or Certificate III or Diploma level. Elective units must be relevant to the work outcome, local industry requirements and the qualification level.
1. Customer service
- BSBCUS401A Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402A Address customer needs
2. Financial administration
- BSBFIA402A Report on financial activity
3. General administration
- BSBADM405B Organise meetings
- BSBADM406B Organise business travel
- BSBADM409A Coordinate business resources
4. International business
- BSBINT401B Research international business opportunities
5. Interpersonal communication
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
6. IT use
- BSBITU301A Create and use databases
- BSBITU402A Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- BSBMKG401B Profile the market
- BSBMKG402B Analyse consumer behaviour for specific markets
- BSBMKG408B Conduct market research
- BSBMKG413A Promote products and services
- BSBMKG414B Undertake marketing activities
- BSBMKG415A Research international markets
- BSBMKG416A Market goods and services internationally
8. Occupational health and safety
- BSBOHS407A Monitor a safe workplace
9. Relationship management
- BSBREL401A Establish networks
- BSBREL403A Implement international client relationship strategies
- BSBRES401A Analyse and present research information
- BSBSLS501A Develop a sales plan
- BSBSLS502A Lead and manage a sales team
- BSBSUS301A Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
13. Workplace effectiveness
- BSBWOR401A Establish effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR402A Promote team effectiveness
14. Imported units
- FNSICSAM402B Implement a sales plan
Management Consultancy International has its unique Portfolio Builder that assists you to collate and present your evidence in a format that ensures that you are deemed competent. Evidence is generated from the workplace and theory questions are also included.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.