The early life of a child is an extremely important time and your influence is fundamental in their development. You can now gain a nationally recognised government accredited TAFE Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care qualification.
Love Caring For Children?
Turn your passion into a career! The Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care is ideal if you…
- Enjoy interacting with children up to school age
- Love watching children develop through the art of play
- Would like to work whilst you study
- Want a career in Early Childhood
With this qualification you have an opportunity to work in a number of areas such as preschool, family day care centres and occasional day care centres.
What You Will Learn
You will gain skills in:
- Supporting child development
- Nurturing children through creative play
- Professional development
- Health and safety for children
Early Childhood Educator
Family Day Care Coordinator
Early Childhood Assistant
You can enrol directly in to this course and start your career NOW please speak to your Course and Career Specialist for details. Work whilst you study through practical work placement that will put your knowledge into action.
Please note: to course complete, students must complete HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting separately.