How does your organisation rate on customer centricity? Do your customers agree? A customer-focused culture is a powerful competitive advantage. Innovative companies measure their level of customer centricity and drive a customer experience culture across their organisations from marketing, sales and customer service to product development, operations and the leadership team.
Building A Customer-Centric Culture is ideal for individuals and small teams who need to enhance their focus on customers and develop processes to support a customer-centric culture.
This is a one-day workshop that will explore the customer experience process and how business leaders can strengthen their own customer culture and influence that of other organisational functions. It will provide a roadmap, as well as the practical insights, tools and frameworks necessary to improve customer centricity and show you how to measure your progress and increase your team's performance capabilities.
- Strengthen your customer-centric culture to create a better customer experience
- Understand how to identify the new competitive dynamics that create high risks for your business and opportunities for profit
- Understand how different dimensions of customer-centricity apply to your strategy and how they create a superior customer experience that drives future performance
- Learn how to measure, evaluate and drive your organisation's level of customer-centricity and the customer experience it delivers
- Learn how to build a customer experience culture that delivers better business results
This course is available in Sydney only.