What makes an executive assistant indispensable to an organisation? The Advanced Management for Executive Assistants Course program is a comprehensive exploration of the elements of being an extraordinary EA.
Participants will discover, hone and strengthen the managerial, strategic and leadership skills that make you an essential player in your team and your organisation.
The Advanced Management for Executive Assistants course is ideal for experienced executive assistants looking to extend their managerial capability, enhance their strategic ability and improve their leadership skills.
With a strong focus on self-awareness, influencing and negotiation, financial acumen and dealing with pressure, you’ll emerge with the strategically-minded outlook that will enable you to take your career to the next level.
- Structured time out to reflect on how you work and how to build on your strengths
- An understanding of your personality preferences and how these affect your interactions with others and the way you work
- Improved skills to better understand, manage and engage others
- Ability to understand and manage your own stress reactions
- Practice in influencing others, using challenges similar to your own as examples
- Increased ability to participate in financial discussions with confidence
- Trust in yourself to communicate and negotiate with assertiveness
- Recognise that others face similar challenges and develop a supportive network
- An action plan for application at your workplace
2 days in Sydney only