Human Resources & Training Courses
|Change Management Certification||5 days||The Strategic HR Series||3 hour||University of Cambridge ESOL CELTA||4 Week|
Free Independent Advice
As we represent a wide range of training providers, we are able to give un-biased advice to help you.
Need a recognised training qualification?
The Certificate IV in Training & Assessment meets the minimum requirements for workplace trainers.
Looking to formalise your HR experience?
Our Certificate IV and Diploma of Human Resources qualifications will help you become a professional people person. Consider a Double Diploma for a business or management edge.
Take HR to the next level
Check out our short courses for practising professionals to boost your credentials and allow you to address more complex HR and training issues.
No business is successful without its employees reaching their performance potential, so if helping people achieve career heights appeals to you, consider a role in human resources and training. This area gives you excellent foundational skills for management and education pathways and is a rewarding career in itself. Whether you need to meet the minimum requirement for workplace training or want to enhance your people skills, we have a course for you.
- From qualifications that will allow you to become an accredited workplace trainer and assessor to courses that will enable you to train those trainers, we have a broad selection in this sector.
- Upon completion, students can apply for roles such as a workplace trainer or assessor, team leader, payroll officer, line manager or human resources manager.
- Talk to a CoursesNow consultant on 1300 302 591 to find out which qualification is best for the career you want.
Entry-level roles include payroll and clerk positions to learn the administration side, progressing to management and policy. Specialists can choose an education niche, and deliver training and assessment functions or oversee training programs to enhance staff performance.
Graduates will acquire the skills and knowledge to increase employees' performance capability to meet business requirements, identify and foster talent as well as recruit, train and retain staff.
Human resources is a high growth industry with most medium to large businesses already recognising the value of a highly skilled HR department, not just to implement occupational health and safety requirements but to manage talent and optimise team performance. Workplace training is also rising in prominence as the best way to cost effectively extend existing capability and retain talent.
The Australian Human Resources Institute is the peak body in Australia for the HR sector. It provides professional certification for practitioners who can show the relevant qualifications and experience.
Thank you Mr Tim Mallard for excellent service. I am eagerly looking forward to my course of study and thank you for your advice and help. A very happy customer today.
Michelle N - Student
- AGSM Executive Education
- Alluvion Consulting
- Australian Institute of Management NSW
- Australian Institute of Professional Education
- Australian TESOL Training Centre
- Charles Sturt University
- Management Consultancy International
- Martin College
- TAFE NSW - North Coast Institute
- TAFE NSW Illawarra