Learn to Care for Animals Naturally
- Explore Natural Therapies and how they can be used with animals
- Learn how to optimise health naturally and minimise the chance of infection
This course is perfect for people who want to work in the field of animal health care, but who wish to work more holistically in treating ailments and maintaining animal health. In this course you will learn about the nature & scope of natural therapies that can be used to treat animals and ensure their wellbeing.
This course was developed by a team of highly qualified and experienced animal experts in liaison with professionally qualified experts in animal welfare and in natural therapies. This is a unique course, developed and tutored by unique experts.
There are 8 lessons in this course:
- Introduction to Natural Animal Health Care
- Signs of Ill Health
- Natural Nutrition for Animals
- Holistic Health Care - Maintaining Health
- Holistic Health Care - Treating Health Problems
- Animal Diseases & Health Problems (Domestic Animals)
- Animal Diseases & Health Problems (Livestock)
- Animal Health Care Case Study Research Project
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
- Explain the principles and benefits of natural animal health care
- Recognise common signs of ill health in different animals
- Explain the principles of natural nutrition for animals.
- Describe requirements for preventative health care in animals.
- Recognise common diseases, health problems and natural treatments for those problems in domestic animals
- Develop an understanding of natural treatments for health problems in animals
- Recognise some common diseases, health problems and natural treatments for those problems in livestock.
- Develop a natural treatment plan for a specific health problem of an animal