Information Management involves capturing new ideas and organisational knowledge and structuring systems that allow that information to be used most effectively by the people in the organisation.
Managing Workplace Information
55 minutes of learning covering the following topics:
- What is Information?
- Types of Information
- Information Management
- Reliable Information Exercise
- Primary Information Sources
- Learning Styles
- Tactile / Kinaesthetic
- Sourcing Information
- Organising Information
- Analysing Information
- Disseminating Information
- Who Needs the Information?
- When is the Information Needed?
- How will the Information be Presented?
- How will the Information be Used?
- Disseminating Information Exercise
- Key Business Documents
- Business Plans / Budgets
- Testing Retention
- Building on Past Success
Technology and Information
20 minutes of learning covering the following topics:
- The Information Workplace
- People and Learning
- Advancing Technologies
- Devices and Tools
- Personal Computers (PCs)
- Laptop and Notebook Computers
- Tablet PCs
- Handheld Devices
- Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs)
- Mobile Phones, Smartphones and Multimedia Players
Request more info
Free, independent advice
As we represent a wide range of training providers, we are able to give un-biased advice to help you.Request more info
Speak to us today about your payment options
|Finance Option||Finance Available|
|Study Time||75 Minutes|
I am enjoying my course very much. Am learning lots and have even achieved Distinctions in some subjects. Studying online can be hard sometimes as you need to put aside time to study.
Lyn G - Student