End-to-end project management training program
If you have had some project experience as a manager, team leader, project manager or team member, this project management training program will formalise your experience and give you the critical processes required to plan, implement and review projects.
Using a supporting case study as a guide, you will develop a project charter, project management plan and subsidiary project plans. This in-depth program teaches you how to use practical tools such as integrated baselines, cost management tools, earned value and the WBS dictionary. It also explores the project lifecycle from business context analysis through to benefits realisation.
How this project management training program benefits you and your organisation
- Assess the organisational context for the project and apply project management principles to workplace initiatives
- Develop a project strategy which will lead to an effective overall project plan
- Build a suitable project structure and team
- Manage the relationships with and expectations of all stakeholders in the project
- Develop techniques for monitoring, controlling and reporting project progress
- Successfully deliver a completed project and evaluate project outcomes
- Understand the link between project outcomes and business benefits
Gain practical skills and knowledge
- Initiating the project and planning the project
- Monitoring, controlling and executing the project
Please note that this course is available to residents of NSW and ACT only